Thursday, June 28, 2012

should or should not I jealous of you?

hi all .. so long did not go visiting friends in this blog. Because sorry do not have time to update this blog .. busy with school 's activities. I feel very tired .. if possible, I really want to faint. fortunately my body God gave strength to face all this.
    I feel very fortunate to have a happy family and friends that cares about me .. :). tomorrow I want to meet my lover. hope time allows me to meet him.
   want a story about this day? I just had my love open the facebook .. Suddenly I feel hurt. ow What happened? Do I envy. correct or not he with his old lover no longer any relationship. huhu .. many were the questions that arise in my mind now.: (I asked him (my beloved) "you still have a relationship with your ex? then he answer." Ask her own; she the one who want to break with me. "answer him as still hoping to return with her ​​again ... ARGH!! give up think about love monkeys.
    It is important now is on my studies. Soon, I will sit SPM. I pray very much so I get great results. with prayer as one likes the teacher, parent prayer for me and my efforts .. spare time at school with teachers that I talk about the subjects poor,attend additional class and alot more .

     I hope, this the SPM last year .. my parent let me go back to the village. I get rid of my stress here. I love with my home in the village. I want to read yasin for my late grandfather who was long gone. I miss him very much. i feel wanna to cry. stupid!

   come here alone .. there are times, I blog again between visits. bye .. may you all be healthy, happy, always. promise you to be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Purple Heart BackgroundPurple Heart BackgroundMario Walking